13.6.12

Fairy Tales in a Bite

I decided to post again.

I was bored and I was waiting for my friend Christian Wong to finish up her assignment (which, by the way, is on hold thanks to distractions from FACEBOOK--I swear that social website is the death cause of many) so I thought, why not let myself indulge in some writing?

I was randomly scrolling through my Facebook timeline when I came across this person nerdache-cakes.

Her creations are MIND-BLOWING.

Anybody who can create such great art on cakes are just....I can't describe. All I know is that I would love to kiss you and thank you.

And the moment my eyes land on her fairy tales theme cupcakes...

WHY ARE YOU NOT MY BEST FRIEND?

Seriously, all of her works are so adorable.

Which was also another reason why I ended up Google-ing for other fairy tale inspired cupcakes.

Drool with me.






One of her pieces that I so absolutely love (even though it is not fairy tale theme related):




Other fairy tale inspired cakes:







I just....ah, I can't take this any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment