18.7.12

An Inspirational blog

I have been addicted to this blog for some time now...







All thanks to a friend of mine who introduced me this blog.

Why I like the blog?

I would say it is the pictures that has completely captured my attention. They are gorgeous and I love his brief but enjoyable writing. It is like looking through IKEA's magazine (a favorite past time of my sis and I). The pictures got me itching to change the interior of my room which is really really bad...for my wallet, that is.

To view more, click here.

A few pictures from Bright.Bazaar that I want to emphasize:

I absolutely love the color of the cupboard (the bouquet too).

Just as how gradient is the current fad, I fell in love with this shower curtain too. I WANNA GET ONE SO BADLY. Gah.

I used to love really strong colors (black, white, red) but now I absolutely love soft/pastel colors. I know, I am a sucker for trends.

Get a bed like this, with pillows abundant, and I shall never leave the bed.

A brilliant idea to decorate the stairs.

This is a really cute collection to add in a room.

Thanks to my mom's love towards vintage wooden couch and chairs, it somehow rubbed off me too.

Vintage gives off a sort of fairy tale feeling; I just couldn't resist.

The more I look, the more I like this blog. The more I like this blog, the more he makes me feel like buying a house and decorate it all by myself. Hmm, maybe I should put that in as one of my life goal?

Huh, why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment