31.7.12

I shall Huff and puff...

Today my lecturer showed the class something really interesting that caught my interest immediately.

In the form of an advertisement, a new twist in the fairy tale 'The Three Little Pigs' was created by The Guardian. Followed by the launching of a new media campaign, The Guardian kicked things off with this very interesting ad.

In my own opinion, the tale of the three little pigs represent perfectly the message the British newspaper intend to deliver. It is both amazing and amusing how the media has evolved and now every one can be so involved with news. Just like the example shown in the advertisement, we are all connected through the mass coverage of the internet and we are able to share our opinions about a certain news event.

'It is only when things are viewed from two sides, do we get the whole story'--quoted from somewhere that I am ashamed to say I don't remember.

Take a look at the advertisement. Quite creative, if you ask me.


No comments:

Post a Comment